The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
PLEASE NOTE: that WWF-KENYA reserves the right to accept or reject applications made in pursuant to the tender at its own discretion without assigning any reason thereof. Any subsequent appointment made pursuant to the tender is subject to invitation to tender/quote for specific goods/services
Instructions to Bidders
A) Duly completed documents should be returned by email: firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 31st March 2023 5PM EAT, addressed to the Procurement Coordinator. For any clarifications, please send your queries to. email@example.com no later than 2 days before the closing date.
B) Documents to be submitted with each bid: -
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Completed Business Questionnaire-including statutory documents, evidence of previous experience and clients
- Proof that the applicant has at least 5 years’ experience in the supply of these goods
- Schedule F: Schedule of Goods
- Schedule G: Price Schedule
Download the document below for more details